Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Good Roosters

The alarm light came on this morning a little before five.  I got up and turned off the light.  I made a mental note to unplug the timer for one hour and twenty minutes.  I went back to bed and got up at 6:20. I showered, said my prayers and shaved.  I started a batch of old-fashioned oatmeal mush. I fed the cats and started breakfast.  After breakfast I watched three channel 44 movies. I got some mail.  Carol fixed a spaghetti dinner, which was very good.  

I walked out to house six.   The chickens seemed to be okay. 

The light was still on, and it was in the early afternoon.
I walked back to house six with a little tie wire.  I bent the wire so it would reach a part of each door.  The door remains closed from the inside.
Another photo.
Roosters are eating the lay pellets.
All four rooster in the same photo eating the lay pellets.
I put the house garbage in the trunk and took it to the dumpster.   We watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment