Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Early?

I had a good rest last night; I got up several times to go to the bathroom.  The last time that I looked at the clock suggested that it was time to get up.  I got up, weighted, showered, dressed and said my prayers. I read two chapters in the Book of Mormon.  I then discovered that I had got up at four instead of five this morning. I fed the cats, made a batch of old-fashion oatmeal bush. I made toast and fried a couple of eggs for Richard, one for Carol and scrambled two for me.  I read the internet news and a few other things.  I watched two TV shows. Carol picked up the mail. I had a roast beef sandwich.  After lunch I took the weed eater and started cutting the weeds. It was getting dusty.  I went back to the garage and got a couple of dust masks; I was able to cut down the weeds without breathing dust.  I went outside and opened the west door.

The above photo shows the weeds that I cut looking to the east.  
The temperature in greenhouse five.
Looking to the west end of greenhouse six.  I would have cut more weeds, but the weed eater battery went dead.
I took this selfie while trying to get my phone to work properly.  After supper, we watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!



No comments:

Post a Comment