Followers

Saturday, January 7, 2023

Finished

It was nearly 6:30 when I got up, I weighed in, recorded my weight on my iPad.  I then showered, dressed, said my prayers and then shaved.  I turned on the TV for the morning news.  Carol got up and started the washing machine.  She asked me to start breakfast for Richard and me.  She showered and did her hair. Richard and I finished breakfast. I then fried an egg for her.  I got my weed eater and put in a battery that had been charging since yesterday.  I put on my coat and walked out to house six.  I place the fan just outside the door and turned it on.  I opened the door on the west end.

I began cutting the weeds.  For the most part the dust went out the opened door on the west end.
I cut up and down the rows on the east and the west and on both sides.  
There were five rows of drip tape and two lines of drip tape on each row.  Each line of drip tape had garden staples to hold them in place.
Temperature in house five at one time this afternoon.  We watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment