Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2022

Undecorating Tree/New Year's Eve.

After breakfast, I went out to the garage and got the box which was used to store the decorations on the front room Christmas tree.  Carol and I began the job of removing the ornament, the balls, the snowflakes, the ice cycles and angels, and a lot of other small items.  We put them in the proper boxes.  Everything fit in the large tote.  I took it back to the garage.

I pulled tree apart and put it on the family room floor.  There are three sections.  I squashed them the box which, for some reason was much easier that last year. I closed the box and Carol held it tightly together while I taped it together
We put it on its end and Carol twisted it back and forth sideways.  She stood it on a carpet, and I pulled it to the kitchen door.  I propped the door open, and she walked it down to the porch and then walked it down the steps and then into the garage.
We slid it into its spot to wait for another year.  There was a lot of boxes, and other junk

that we took to the dump.  The regular dumpsters were full.  Extra dumpsters were brought in.  We had lunch when we got home.  We watched western TV shows.  Carol was putting another puzzle together.
I was tired of watching TV shows.  I got the weed eater and started cutting weeds in house six.  I cut weeds for a couple of minutes; the battery died.  On the way back to the house, the battery appeared to be okay, 
I cut for a couple more minutes and it died.  I put the battery on the charger.  I will cut more weeds Monday. 
I fed the cats.  The above cat, One Ear, gets his mouth full of cat food and the takes down a couple of steps and eats it.  He goes back to get more. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment