Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Indoor Decorations

We watched two TV shows last night, but we started them a little earlier. I was up at about six, showered, shaved and said my prayers. and read the next chapter in the Book of Mormon. I wasn't able to post it until much later.  I watched two TV shows and then picked up the mail at the post office. It was raining some this morning.  We had lunch and then began putting the inside Christmas decorations away.  The first one was the nativity scene that was on the round table.  I took quite a while to get all of them in the box.  I got all of them except for one. There were other decorations that should have been put in their own box.  We finally got them put away.  We put Richard's mail in a large envelop and I took it back to the post office.   I was able to see my bed.  We watched another TV show.  I decided to put on my boots and trim the weeds in house six.  While I had on my boots, I opened the lid to the nests and got one egg.   I took out the weed eater and started cutting weeds.  The weed eater quit after fifteen seconds.  I brought it back and hooked it up to the charger.  Carol's sister, Nyleen wanted copy of some sheet music.  I made copies on my printer and put them in a large envelop.  We watched the news and more programs until we went to bed.  

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment