Followers

Monday, December 12, 2022

December, First Snow


I was late again getting up. I was too late to watch any of the TV news, but the dish was covered with snow.  I fed the cats and started breakfast.  Carol got up and started washing the clothes.  While she was having a shower, I walked out and with my long-handled broom, I uncovered the dish.   Back in the house I turned on the TV, but no signal.  I was not successful in my efforts.  Finally, I found some Christmas programing on YouTube.   

 I put on a warm coat and went outside to clean the snow of the driveway.  This is how it looked.

I started to push off the heavy snow, when Richard Darnel, a good neighbor, came by with his four-wheeler and snowplow and began to go to work.  He pushed the snow across the road.  He went back and fourht until our driveway was clear.







No comments:

Post a Comment