Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Christmas Eve

I was a little late in getting up this morning.  When I got up, Richard was up.  I went back to my bathroom where I showered, dressed, and said my prayers.  I fed the cats and prepared breakfast.  Carol got up and started the washing machine.  While she was showering and doing her hair, I got breakfast for Richard and me.  I then fixed her breakfast. I washed the two woodworking shows.  Richard then went to Fillmore.  

When he came back, He brought a large container of raw honey.  It was quite soft.  Carol fried hotdogs for lunch.  I put mine in a hotdog bun with relish, mayo, mustard, and catchup.  We started to watch a protestant church choir.  It was hard to understand.  Carol changed to channel 44 where we watched about three western movies.  We watched the Tabernacle choir.  This evening Carol made corn fritter and then cooked a frozen dinner that we got at the Fillmore Market.  Both were really good.  With Richard here we filled the dishwasher so full that there wasn't any room for anything else.  The rest of the evening was watching TV.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment