Followers

Saturday, December 3, 2022

Quick Trip to Fillmore

I got up a little earlier this morning. I weighed myself, showered, and shaved.  I didn't have time to read from the Book of Mormon.  later on, I read another chapter.  I fed the cats, and prepared things for breakfast, Carol was awake, but she didn't get up until a little later.  I watched my two Saturday morning wood working shows.  They were over at nine.  We were almost out of cat food.  I told Carol that I would go to Fillmore Market to get some and a few other things.  I stopped at the post office before going home.  There was nothing on channel seven, the public broadcasting channel.  There were western movies on the MeTV channel.  We got tired of watching those shoot'em up movies.  I looked on YouTube for videos that the church produced.  I found them.  We watched for three or four ours about the birth of Jesus Christ.  We TV until we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment