Followers

Friday, December 9, 2022

Another Trip to Fillmore

I was up fairly early this morning.  I showered, dressed, did my prayers and then shaved.  I had plenty of time to read another chapter from the Book of Mormon.  I was about half through the chapter and then dozed off, the cuckoo clock chimed, which woke me up. I hurried and fed the cats and turned on the news.  Started breakfast.  By now Carol was up.

We went to Fillmore and stopped at the State Bank of Utah. We needed money to use as Christmas presents for our children and grandchildren.  The cute photo above was hanging on the wall.  We the went across the street to the Fillmore Market.  We bought a few things there. We then went to the Dollar Store and bought a few things there.  It was almost one when we finished lunch.

 Carol spent the rest of the afternoon wrapping presents.  I helped some.  It was getting dark when she stopped.  Most of the wrapping was completed.  She was short on candy bars and a couple of presents. Most of the presents contained a chocolate candy bar.  Some had a pair of socks or something like that for the rest of the evening, we watched TV. Carol was really tired.  I fixed supper of baked potatoes in the microwave oven.  I made some hamburgers and Carol heated up some string beans/
I got my seed order today.  I took the above photo.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment