Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2022

New Teeth

 My dental appointment this morning was at eight.   It was nearly nearly six when I got up showered, said my prayers and shaved.  Carol was up a little later. Each morning is basically the same.  After breakfast I drove to the dental office.  I walked into the waiting room and was taken to the exam room. It was twenty minutes after eight when the dentist walked in.  He worked on my bottom jaw to make sure that the posts would fit the new set of bottom teeth.  One of the posts was not set in properly, I thought that I would walk out with new teeth.  I may have to wait two more months.

The above photo is the view that I had out the window.  I came home and watched the three TV shows. I went to the post just before the last show.  I ate the rest of soup for lunch.  Later we each had had a bowl of Ice cream. We watched TV until it was time to go to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment