Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sacrament & Sunday School

17 December 2022 Saturday

I was up late this morning.  I showered, shaved, and said my prayers.  After breakfast and some morning chores, we drove to delta to deliver gifts to my sister, Annalee and her husband, Gary.      

I took this picture through the front windshield of the steam coming from the power plant west of Delta.  We then put a gift by her front door.  We then went into delta and stopped at the grocery store.  We had a small list but ended up buying more.  The main thing that we wanted to get was butter.  They had a lot of it.  We bought a few other things. I could have taken more pictures in the store and on the way home, but I forgot.  On the way home we drove through McCormick.  


18 December 2022 Sunday 

I didn't sleep well this morning. I was up many times to go to the bathroom. It was about 6:30 when I did get up.  I showered dressed and shaved. I fed the cats and began to get ready for breakfast.  After breakfast Carol made her famous meat loaf.  She put foil on a few potatoes and one sweet potato. All of this was put in the over for time bake.  

I put on my suit bout I was nearly late for choir practice.   After practice I came home and got Carol.  The Sacrament meeting and Sunday school were good.  We came home and had a good Sunday dinner.  We watched the Sunday programing on channel eleven.  I took a gift to Kathy Farmer and left it in front of her door.  By then it was time to feed the cats.  We are watching more channel eleven programing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment