Followers

Friday, December 2, 2022

New Snow

Woke up this morning to find fresh snow on the ground.  After showering and dressing I opened the front door and there it was. I didn't look like much.  As soon as breakfast was over, I got my snow shovel and pushed the snow to either side of the driveway until it was gone.  I then cleaned off the snow on the front porch and driveway.  It was time for the three morning TV show that I watch.  I was going to get the mail this afternoon when most of the snow on the roads had melted.  Carol didn't want to wait so she went to the post office.  She came right back.   There was no mail.  We had lunch.  I ate a bowel of chicken noodle soup.  It was still good.  The soup is almost gone.  I watched some more TV.  I have been gaining weight over the last month.  I ordered tomato seeds.   I called on the phone and didn't get too much help.  I went online and was able to place an order. I had to look at the photo and name of every tomato plant in the catalog.    There were seeds of two tomato plants that I couldn't find.  I ordered seeds of two tomato plants that weren't on my list.  I decided to take a walk.  I went to house five which was seventy-two feet long and walked from the east end to west end and back.  I figured that it was one hundred feet round trip/walk.  I kept walking until it was time to feed the cats, Counting the walk to house five and the walk back I believed that walked about one fifth of a mile.  There was not much to do outside. I fixed two bowels of ice cream. One for me and one for her.  We watched TV the rest of the evening.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment