Followers

Friday, December 30, 2022

Shopping

After breakfast I watched two programs. I removed snow from the front sidewalk and then pushed the snow off the driveway.  It was pretty easy.  Just as I finished, a truck drove onto the driveway.  A lady gets out of the truck and walks towards me.  I took her into the house and Carol took her into the front room.  She was there to take Carol's blood pressure.  She called a couple of days ago telling her that she would be here sometime between eleven and twelve.  She took her blood pressure and then left. We then drove to Fillmore for some groceries.  We came home and had lunch.  I ate some soup.

I took the weed eater and cut down some of the weeds on the east end of house six.  It got really dusty.  I opened the east door and uncovered a fan on the west end.  The above photo is the east end.
My back is to the east facing the west end.  I cut weeds part way down in the center.
This photo is facing the east end.  I fed the cats.  The rest of the evenings is watching TV.






No comments:

Post a Comment