Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Presents Delivered

I got up a little late.  I turned the temperature to 72 degrees.  I then showered, said my prayers, shaved and then fed the cats. Carol got, showered and did her hair.  I fixed breakfast.  After breakfast I watched part of the two woodworking shows. I checked the oil in the car and added a half quart. We took a package to the post office and mailed it to Elizabeth and Noah. We put all the other presents in plastic bags and put them in the trunk. We put scissors, tape, ribbons, and wrapping paper in the back seat of the car.  It was a little after ten when we left Holden.   We stopped at the Payson Walmart and bought ten chocolate candy bars.  We also bought some gifts.  We parked on the south side of the store.  Carol wrapped the presents.  We then drove to Orem with presents for Emily and John and her kids.  We rang the doorbell and the only answer we got was the barking of a dog.  Carol rang a doorbell that called Emily's phone.  She told us to put the presents down the steps that led to their apartment.  We then drove to Linden where Miles and Nyleen Batty lives. We visited there for a short time.  Our next stop was American Fork where Carol's friend, Linda Slater lives.  We had a short visit.  Her husband, Merrill who had been in the hospital for nearly a month was a sleep laying on the couch.  He woke up just before we left. We then drove to Costco.

We filled the car with gas.  The attendant was talking to the driver ahead of us.  He has a bottle of water in his back pocket.  We stopped at the Payson Wendy's. Carol ordered chicken nuggets, French fries, and two cola drinks.  We ate them on the way home.  I changed into my overalls and then fed the cats. It soon got dark.
I warmed up two pieces of pizza.  We watched the Wheel and Jeopardy and more TV until we went to bed. 

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment