Followers

Thursday, December 8, 2022

Shopping

 I didn't sleep in much this morning.  I was up early enough to shower, dress, shave and say my prayers. I then read another chapter from the Book of Mormon and post it on face book.  I started a new batch of old fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats and started breakfast.

It had snowed some during the during the night and I took the above photo from the front porch.  As soon as breakfast was over I started to push the snow off the driveway.
This is how the driveway looked before I started remove the snow.  I had my back to the garage door looking north.  Under the snow was ice from garage to the street.
I made a path to the greenhouses. this is looking back to the west.  The water was running in each greenhouse.  I scraped the snow off the dish even though we were getting a good signal from the satellite dish.  

we drove to provo


No comments:

Post a Comment