Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Fillmore Again

After breakfast I watched the three TV programs.  Carol prescription that needed to be refilled another one that was called in. I couldn't find a phone number for the drug store in the phone book that I had. I found the number on the internet. I called it twice before I talked to someone; I needed to know when the druggist would-be in.  We also needed Ocuvite, which I bought.  I will have to go back for the other prescription.

The above fuzzy photo is taken in the drug store.  I was sitting on a chair behind her waiting for Carol's 
prescription.  I waited for quite a while before it was ready.  I then went to the groceries store with a short list.  One of the main items on the list was a bag of cat food.
I then went to the Burger King for a hamburger.  I ordered two small burgers; I asked the lady to show me how small it was. It was way too small. The next size was a junior burger. I got two of those and then came home.  It tasted good, I forgot to get French fries.  We had pot pies for supper.  I had chicken and Carol had beef.  We watched TV the rest of the evening.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment