Followers

Monday, December 5, 2022

Warmer Today

Same o same o things this morning.  Showered, prayers, shaved and watched morning news on the internet.  Started cooking my old fashion oatmeal mush.  Fed the cats and started breakfast.  Carol got up a little later.  I made the toast and began cooking her egg. After breakfast, I was able to read another chapter from the Book of Mormon.  I watched my three programs and after the second program I hurried to the post office and picked up the mail. We watched a western movie on the MeTV channel.  It was one when we had lunch.  I took Carol's canned good to the town hall.  They go to the food bank in Fillmore.  

When I got home, I checked the chickens.  The had plenty of food and their drinking water was running well.  There weren't any eggs.  I checked the green houses, and the water was running.  The north doors of house three were open.  I blocked the shut and picked up the blue fabric pictured in the above photo, It was wet.  I put it in house five to dry out.  It looks like something one wood ware.  
I had one half of the sweet potato smothered with butter.  It is one of my favorite foods.  We watch TV the rest of the evening.              


No comments:

Post a Comment