Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Snow Today

A strange and most unusual thing happened to me this morning.  I slept in.  It was seven when I got up, I weighed in and recorded it on my iPad.  I thought I would skip my shower but changed my mind.  I showered, said my prayers, and shaved.  Carol was up by now; I fed the cats and prepared breakfast. It was lightly snowing.  I watched my three morning TV shows.  It was still snowing after lunch. I made a path to the greenhouses.  I also made a path to the hen house.  The last thing that I did was to put salt on the front sidewalk and steps.  We were going to the post office and then to Fillmore.  But it was still snowing so we decided to go home, A little later it had stopped snowing.  I got out my snow shovel and began clearing the driveway.

I opened the garage door and took this picture.  There was about three inches of snow on the right side of our driveway.
I removed some of the snow on the right side of the driveway.  
I then removed snow on the left side of the driveway.
This photo shows the driveway free of snow.  I then removed the snow from the front sidewalk and steps.   We watched TV until we went to bed.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment