Followers

Friday, December 23, 2022

Company Today

I was up fairly early this morning.  I showered, shaved, and said my prayers.  I was out of mush, so I started a new batch of old fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats and then turned on the morning news.  Carol got up and started washing the clothes.  After breakfast I watched two TV shows.  We then went to the post office and got the mail. We drove directly to the Maverick station and filled up with gas.  Our next stop was at the Fillmore Market.  We bought some groceries and then went home.  As soon as we got home there was a knock on the door.  It was Richard.  We didn't expect him until sometime tomorrow, Saturday.  Carol made some cheese and baloney sandwiches with lettuce and Mayo.  I had to put in my teeth to eat it, it was a good sandwich.  We watched some more TV.  There was a knock on the door.  Carol answered the door.  The Whatcott's, who are our minsters, stopped in for a visit.  We had a good visit.  There was a package at the door which was something from Lisa.  The rest of the evening was watching TV, No pictures today.





No comments:

Post a Comment