Followers

Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Still More

I was up this morning in a more regular time. I showered, dressed, had my prayers, shaved.  I fed the cats and started cooking my old fashion oatmeal mush.  I cooked the rest of breakfast.  There was about one inch of new snow this morning

I took the picture of our driveway and then pushed off the snow.  The canned food that we bought in Fillmore yesterday was already in the car. There were several other bags that contained other presents that we wanted to deliver in Orem.  On the way to Orem, we stopped at the post office and mailed a bunch of Christmas card to our friends.  We were to meet Lisa at Robert house in Orem.  Lisa was already there when we arrived at Roberts house.  We put the presents in Lisa's car and drove to Holden's house with some presents.  Megan and her kids were there.  Holden was downstairs working in his office.  He came up and we had a good visit.  I took most of the following pictures before he came up.  He showed us around his house and then took us downstairs. The basement was mostly unfinished. But there was a playroom for the kids. He showed us his office which contained a computer and several monitors.  





The photos are pretty fuzzy.  I am shaky and can't hold the smartphone still while I take picture.  It was snowing some in Orem.  
We stopped at an Asian buffet.  There was a lot of good food there.  I left my dentures home so I had to select food that I could mash up with a fork.  It wasn't a problem find it.  I had one of the servers take a picture.  One the way home we stopped at Sam's Club for some cat food. We got a few other items.
We got gas at Costco.  We didn't have to wait long to get to a pump.  We then drove straight home. The roads were free of any snow, but some were wet.  After Nephi there were a few openings in the clouds that let the sun shine through.  When we got home, changed into my overalls.  I unloaded the car.
There was a lot of house garbage in the garage.  I loaded into the trunk and took it to the dump. 
While we were gone, someone drove through the driveway. I took a picture of their tracks.  I think that someone was going leave a puzzle then changed their mind.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment