Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2022

Steve's Tires

I was up fairly early this morning, I showered, read from the Book of Mormon, but didn't post any comments about the chapter.

I shoveled an inch of the snow off the driveway.  One of our cats was right in front of me.  Later you will see what happened to him.
The driveway was warm enough to melt off most of the snow that was left.
I haven't been out to the greenhouse for several days.  The temperature in house five was about 48 degrees.  A little water was running in all of them.
I removed the snow to make a path.  The above photo was taken in the isle east of houses 4, 5, and six.  I was facing north when I took it.
There was a cat in the driveway when I was shoveling the snow; At that time, I heard a noise by the red bud tree.  I looked up and the cat climbed the red bud and was on the roof.  I took the picture looking north.  We had problems with the car on the way home from Orem on Tuesday. I took the car to Fillmore this afternoon to see if they could fix it, they added some oil.  The problem icons were gone.  I to the ag building.  I reported to them that there was no one renting or leasing our green houses and yard.   I then went to the Fillmore market and bought a few groceries.  We needed butter and they didn't have any.  I picked up the mail and when I got home, I made a path to the chickens.  I then made a path to the greenhouses.  Carol put the home-made brownies on a paper plate.  We delivered them around town to our friends.  

We watched TV for the rest of the evening.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!





No comments:

Post a Comment