Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sunday

Fast Sunday today.  I was up early enough to shower, get dressed and shaved.  Carol was awake when I got up, but she went back to bed for a while.  She did most of the work in preparing the food for the slow cooker.  I helped some.  She peeled carrots and potatoes and wrapped up a sweet potato in foil.  She put all of that in the slow cooker with two pork chops.  She started it going and I put on my Sunday clothes.  I took my electronic device and went to choir practice.  I also took the canned foods for the stake pantry for those who were not getting enough to eat.  Carol has a bad cold, and she didn't go.  Testimony meeting and Sunday school were good.  I changed my clothes as soon as I got home.  Dinner was ready.  I was able to eat the carrots, potatoes and pork chops without my teeth. The pork chops were pretty tender. I had a sweet potato for super and piece of toast with jelly.  We watched church programing until evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment