Followers

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Dermatology

 

This is a usual type of morning.  Showered, shaved and prayers.  It snowed some during the night.  I fixed breakfast, and left for my 8:30 appointment.  The dermatologist wasn't there.  He came from Cedar City and by the time they got to Beaver, it was snowing.  Therefore they were late. I went right into the exam room.  The dermatologist froze the growths that I had on my face.

This is how the drivewway looked when I for up.
Two of my neighbors shoveled the snow off my sidewalk.
I started shoveling snow off my driveway. They came and shoveled off the rest of the snow.
The backyard is a picture of winter wonderland.  The hen house is behind me and I am facing the east.
I get a bill for Carol's life insurance.  I wrote a check for the payment.


No comments:

Post a Comment