Followers

Monday, December 19, 2022

Finally Car Fixed

I had a good rest last night.  I was up only a few times during the night.  Carol had an appointment with her dentist at seven this morning.  She got up at 6:30 and was soon ready to go. I fed the cats and turned on the TV to watch then morning news.   I took my medicine and warmed up the milk and my old fashion oatmeal mush. I then scrambled two eggs.  I watched three TV shows. Carol was gone over two hours.  When she got home, she scrambled an egg for her breakfast.  I had a couple of bowless of soup left over from a couple of days ago.   This afternoon I drove to Steve's Tires to have to car fixed. 

I took them less than an hour to fix it.  The above photo shows the order desk.  I then went to The Fillmore Market for a few groceries.  
The above photo shows a building which I thought was being built by Andy Bray.  I now think it is not.

I drove home.  I walked out to the greenhouses.  Everything was good.  Inside house five was seventy-five degrees.  Carol and I went for a drive around town.


No comments:

Post a Comment