Followers

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Choir Practice

 

Nothing special today.

I went to choir practice this evening.  I lasted for nearly two hours.  Karen Bennett has put a lot of work in it.  There are three or four groups singing.  There is a primary group, Two different young men and young women groups.  A violin young woman.  Several piano renditions.  And then the ward choir. I watched my three TV programs.  Ray, my brother, called. He is coming for a visit.  They brought us a present.  We had a nice visit with them.
When they left, I got this blurry selfie. Ray is on the left, then me, then Carol with Mary Anne on the right.  
Carol offered them an ice cream cone.  Ray declined, but Mary said that she would like one.  I got the picture of her holding then cone.  I only got part of her head.  It has been quite cold today.  I fed the chickens and got one egg.

Lisa called.  We watched TV the rest of the evening.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment