Followers

Monday, December 26, 2022

The Day After

It was late when I got up this morning.  Richard was up.  I showered and then started another batch of old fashion oatmeal mush.  I fed the cats and turned on the TV for the morning news.  Later I shaved and said my morning prayers.  I fixed breakfast.  Robert Carol washed the sheets.  We put her sheets on her bed. I turned on channel 44 to watch the morning shows.  I was interrupted several times to make my bed.  I went to the post office, and it was closed because it is a holiday today.  Robert called and said that he and Jeanne would be here at about 2:30. We had a nice visit when they got here.  Later, he and Richard and I had a look at the greenhouses.  Robert had some ideas about growing hot pepper and pepper plants.  Some of his friends made some good money with hot peppers.  Another idea was to grow peaches in house six and sale peaches.  The greenhouses five and six need a lot of clean-up work. There are a lot of materials that belong to Shane England that needs to be removed.  I want to speak to lawyer on how to go about disposing them.  I had opportunity to take a lot of pictures of the greenhouse interior. Richard and Robert went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment