Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Cooler Weather, Pruned Most of the Day

The temperature was much cooler today.  Also, it rained a little off and on.  The cloud cover kept the greenhouses cool.  I prepared shallots and cucumbers and took them to the post office.
I dug up one of the sweet potatoes.  It was the smallest that I saw.  It is on a dinner plate.
I spent most of the day pruning in house one. I was so surprised at all the growth that has take place since the last time I pruned. There were a lot of dried or partially dried leaves on all of the tomato plants.
I made a salad for lunch.  Lettuce, cucumber, beets, peas, and tomatoes all from the garden.  The beets are left over from yesterday.  Carol toasted some bread and I cut it in to small pieces.   I made more salad than I could eat.  I put half on the plate and the other half is in the fridge.

I picked two buckets of tomatoes.  I am going to see my cardiologist in Orem.  Nyleen, Carol's sister called last night and she would like some tomatoes.

Comments and questions are welcome.








No comments:

Post a Comment