Followers

Friday, October 5, 2018

Good Rain and Cooler

It rained most of the night and by the end of the day it looked like about an inch in one of the buckets. It was too wet to do anything in the yard of garden.  We wanted to pick the beans, but wet and muddy the hoop trellis.  
I have one short stool that I stand on to reach the higher tomatoes.  I keep moving it between  house one and house two.  It seems like its the house that I'm not in.  So I walk back and forth between the two house which is a time waster.  This morning I started to make another one.

I cut the legs.  Carol was ready to go to Fillmore.  She bought some groceries, and I bought ten inch blade for my table saw.  I also bought a broom.  I took two brooms out to the car so Carol could pick the one that she wanted.  I hurried with wet shoes back to the store and slipped on the smooth concrete floor and fell to the floor.  I wasn't hurt.

I finished the stool except for the top.  We then picked the beans.  No picture.  Carol took them to Karen Bennett.  I glued some boards together for the top.    I will finish it in the morning.

The cushions for the outdoor furniture have been out all summer.  The cats nap on them all the time.  They have been getting wet since it has been raining.  Carol asked me to put them away for the winter.  Last winter they were in the garage.  I put a pallet on four large nursery pots. I hope that will prevent any mice from building a nest in the cushions.



No comments:

Post a Comment