Followers

Saturday, October 6, 2018

More Rain and General Conference

It rained most of the night.  Conference starts at ten.  I had about an hour to do some things in the nursery.
At the end of the day yesterday I finished the glue up of the stool top.  I use some heavy weights to keep the boards flat.  I remove the clamps and weights.  I squared the top and cut it to the size I wanted.
I cut in half and I drove screws through the top into the rails. I took it to house one where I can stand on it to reach the tomatoes that are high in the air.
There are weeds growing in some of the plants.  I have pulled them before, but there seems to be a lot of seeds in the pots.

These amaryllises where full of weeds.  It took awhile to pull all the weeds
For lunch Carol put a frozen dinner in the oven.  I dug a sweet potato a couple of days ago.  I wrapped it in foil and put it in the oven.  I ate some Ravello and part of the sweet potato.  It was cooked perfectly and the taste was super good.

We watched both sessions of the semiannual conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day-Saints.  There is a big change coming in the Church starting January 1.  We have three meeting each Sunday.  It is now changed to two.  The third meeting is to be at home where parents can teach their children.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment