Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2018

My Cardialgist in Orem

We took two buckets of tomatoes and some tomatoes and cucumbers and headed for Eagle Mountain.  That is where Eric and April live.  Eric was gone and April was busy having new flooring in their kitchen and dining room.   We game them some cucumbers and some tomatoes. We stayed for a few minutes. 
While there I took a few pictures.  Above is Carol and Quentin.  He was not sure just what he should do.  
Here is the second picture and Quintin is ready to get down.
I got this picture of Quintin playing in and inside tent.  I little fuzzy.

Hanna didn't fill good and remained on the sofa all the time we were there.
Paityn didn't mind getter her picture taken.

We then drove to Linden and delivered to Miles and Nyleen two buckets of tomatoes that I picked last night.  We visited a while and went to the Orem Hospital.  I checked in and was soon in an exam room.  The nurse came in and to my vitals.  An assistant came in and took some history and listened to my heart and lungs.  Doctor Dahl came in and visited for about five minutes.  He asked me a few questions and then I Left.

We stopped at Chuck-O-Rama where we had a late lunch.  We stopped at Sam's Club where we filled the car with gas and bought a few things.

We then came straight home in time for the 5:30 news.  





No comments:

Post a Comment