Followers

Friday, October 12, 2018

Dumped and Mowed

The trailer has branches and tree limbs collected over a couple of months of pruning.  Carol thought that it would be a good time to unload the trailer.  I thought differently and do it at another time.  I quickly changed my mind.

The trailer had one tire that was pretty low.  I filled our small compressor three times to get the tire completely pumped up.  Carol got the key while I was filling the tire.  It didn't take long to unload at the dump.
 A volunteer tomato was in the garden last ear.  I dug it up and to some cuttings and planted about five in house six. The photo above from one of those plants.
I picked a basket of them later.
I wanted to have one in house two for next year.   I cut off the top of one vine, dug it up and transplanted it in house two.

It will be fun to watch to see how well it will do this winter.

I mentioned to the Smiths, a member of our ward, that if they ever needed and anymore tomatoes, I had some.  They came today and we picked two buckets.

The lawn has not been mowed for quite a long time.   I changed the oil and started the mower.  I mowed the west lawn, the front lawn, and the east lawn.  The longer I mowed the more trouble I had keeping the lawn mower going.  It got so bad and began smoking.  I managed to get it back to house three.  I will finish the back lawn tomorrow.

Comments and questions are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment