Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Not Much Today

Temple day.  We got home from the Manti Utah temple at 2:30.  I didn't do much and then thought that I would cut down the rest of the corn.
I cut down the last row of corn stalks.  Then I moved the a little south which is to the right in the above picture.  I hope the will compost some there.  I will plant something in the middle of it and use drip to irrigate it.
The above picture is part of the watering system for the chickens.  There was a bad leak in the PVC pipe.  I uncovered the pipe and found a coupling that pulled apart.  I shut off the water and hope to fix it Thursday.

I was going to cut down tomato vines in house one.  I got started and then company come.  More work for tomorrow afternoon.

Comments and questions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment