Followers

Thursday, October 25, 2018

The Missing Piece

Carol was looking at her puzzles in our closet.   I couple of puzzles fell on the floor and off came the lids.  Pieces from both puzzles ended up on the floor and some even fell in partially open drawers. She gathered them up and put one of the puzzles together.  There were seven missing pieces.  After several trips back to the closets all the pieces were found except one.
The photo above which is pretty fuzzy shows most everything that was in the closet that is now on the bedroom floor.
I have a lot of baseball caps.  All but three on put in the DI bag.

I made a quick trip to Fillmore and Roper's hardware store.  I needed a few PVC parts to fix the leaking water pipe that delivers water to the chickens.
Yesterday, started digging out the leaking water pipe.  I cut out a section of pipe and removed more soil. I let it drain while I had lunch.
I found a replacement section and glued in three couples, and the waited for the cement to set.
It took me a couple of hours to remove the last of the tomato plants.  On the right are some cucumber vines that I will take them out tomorrow.
I turned on the water.  No leaks and the prospect of the winter without leaking water and ice.

We didn't find the missing piece.


Comments and questions are welcome.





No comments:

Post a Comment