Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Agave

Another typical Saturday morning.  Three new wood working shows.  Watered the plants on the patio.  I did more weeding on the north side of the north garden.  Trying to get ready to plant the tomatoes

I picked more rhubarb today.  Some for Ann Stephenson and some for Cathy and Shane across the street.  There is still more to pick.
There are a lot of flower stems on the rhubarb that I cut off.  There were a lot of pollinators on the flowers. 
This is something that I haven't seen before.  The Agave parryi growing a flower stem.  I dug up a piece of agave west of Flagstaff Arizona on the way to Phenix  I brought it home and planted it.  It might have been seeds that I got.  Can't remember.
Here is a photo from a different angle.
I cut down a lot of weedy grass north of houses three and five.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment