Followers

Monday, May 3, 2021

In Fillmore Most of the Morning

 We wash our sheets every other Monday morning.  Today is the day.  

We made up Carol's bed first.  Hers is quite easy because the sheets and bed cover is and easy fit.  Later we made my bed.  It is hard to fit on the bottom sheet.  It doesn't fit the mattress.  The sheet is either to small or the mattress is to large.  

The screen was fixed several months ago.  I put it in this morning.  It turned out to be much easier than I thought.  The glass is open about four inches.  We drove to Fillmore for groceries and to close two bank accounts.  
Our first stop was at Zion's bank.  Carol waited in the car while a went inside.  It took nearly a half hour to complete the transactions.  I had someone take the picture.  On the right the banker, Robert Reidhead.  I got about $900.00.  We took it to State Bank and deposited there.  I also deposited the rent check.  We then went to the Millard County Credit Union and closed that account.  I got another check and back to State bank for another deposit.  We then got groceries.  We picked up some ice cream on the way home.
Shane planted more hemp plants in house two.
The Fremont Barberry west of house four is in full bloom and smells so good.
The fern leaf peony is blooming.
I moved the corn stalks by the raspberry plants to the compost pile/
Here is a picture the corn stalks.



No comments:

Post a Comment