Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Built Hanging Basket

 Saturday morning woodworking shows.  The first and second show were new.  Good informtion.  The third about home made clamps was a rerun.  I gave Shane the name and phone number for the person who fixes the tractor.

I did some weed eating after lunch got the picture of this terrible weed that has a yellow flower and seeds that blow everywhere in the wind like a dandelion.  After the picture I dug them up and put them in the garden compost pile.
Carol got some geraniums and made the hanging basket on the left.  The basket is from last year and I put some recycled potting soil together.  I added some Osmocote and sulfur phosphate two the mix.  Carol put the plants in the basket.
A robin has a nest in the plum tree by my bedroom window.  You can clearly see the nest.  The robin in the nest is facing to the left.
Another dandelion type weed in the south side of the west garden.
I mowed the lawns and dumped the grass to cover weeds that may begin to grow there.
The front lawn after being mowed.  One of the tires on the lawn mower was a little low which would make one side cutting the grass a little lower.  I put air in the low tire.  I measured both sides and they measured the same.
Robert pruned the juniper tree on the left and on the right is the big tooth maple.  This afternoon I did some weed eating around both of them.
This is the maple tree the Robert pruned yesterday.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment