Followers

Friday, May 28, 2021

More Tomato Plants

Yesterday I planted in the garden Moscow and Celebrity tomato plants.  Today I planted Delicious and Beef Master tomato plants.  I ran water down the row yesterday which made the soil much easier to dig.

Cleve Burns an attorney came today at ten.  He is going to prepare us a will and a trust account.  He answered all of our questions.  It will cost us $900.  He will be coming back next Thursday.  After he left I dug up weeds in the garden.  After lunch I grabbed my weed eater and cleaned the ditch.  We get the water at seven in the morning.  

I planted another row of tomato plants.  Seventeen Delicious and eleven Beef Master.  After I finished I r an water down the row. 
 I put cages around the tomato plants that I planted yesterday.
Another photo of the Agave plant.  Gets taller every day.
I put out some of the irrigation pipes for tomorrow.  We will have the water until three.


One of the overhead kitchen light has quite.  I flickers some.  I drove to Fillmore get a new one.  The above photo is of the one one the box.  It is different than the light at the west end of the kitchen.  I took it out of the box and I don't like it.  I put it back in the box to return it tomorrow.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment