Followers

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Manti Utah Temple

We picked up Ann Stephenson this morning about 7:30 and drove to the Manti Temple.  We went in at the service door.  Someone from the office took our temperature, I then scanned my recommend.  I then changed to my white clothes.  I studied the parts until we left for home.  We stopped at the Hot Spot in Salina.  We were home just before lunch.  

I got this photo of the Agave plant.  It grows taller everyday.
Shane and Dustin were there getting ready for some new plants.
There was a leak in a water pipe.  They dug it out.  I found some PVC pats to plug it.

I saw one Mormon cricket.  I was able to kill it.  It looks like the cricket bait is working.   I did a lot  of weeding in all parts of the garden.  I found the You Tube video on the best trellising method for indeterminate tomato plants.
I went to the dentist just before lunch.  I lost a  crown last week.  My tooth was to far gone.  Dr. Larsen built more tooth on the bad tooth.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you


No comments:

Post a Comment