Followers

Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Lawn Mowed

I slept in this morning.  I usually get up at 5:15 but this morning my light alarm came one about an half hour later.  I did a lot of weeding in the garden.  

I always try to get a photo of Robert's hen, but I can never catch her with a grin. 
I am going to plant some Blue Lake Pole beans in the hoop.  I watered it yesterday.  Today, I dug a farrow on each inside edge of the hoop.
I decided not to plant today.  I put the beans in a small tube of water.   They are starting to swell.  I will plant them as soon as they begin to germinate.
This afternoon we went to the drugstore.  Carol needed a refill.  We then bought a few groceries and a couple of quarts of motor oil for the car and lawnmower.  We got two large ice cream cones and then came home.  
There are new hemp plantings.   The above photo is House one.
This is a little south of house one.
A row of hemp plants down the isle.  

It took me the rest of the afternoon to mow the lawn.  There wasn't much gas in the tank,  I had a little in the garage.  I was able to finish the mowing without running out of gas.  I drug a hose into house five to water our plants.  All of the hemp plants was taking the city water and I couldn't get any for my plants.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment