Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Funeral Today via ZOOM

Shane and Dustin were here this morning fairly early.  I showed them how to start the tractor.  

I am taking a lot of pictures of the Agave parryi during the day.  It is taller every time I look at it.  
I got this closeup to show more detail of the agave.  
The burpless cucumber seed I ordered came today.
I stood behind the agave to show its height.
I took my hat off for this shot.
I walked over to the shed. and noticed some grape vines hiding in the weeds.  I got my shovel and pruners and started digging out the weeds.
I finally finished.
I ran the water down the row.  They got a good soaking.

Elizabeth and Lisa and a whole bunch of others called.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment