Followers

Monday, May 17, 2021

Planted Geraniums

We drove to Fillmore for groceries, gas, and a humming bird feeder. 

Carol filled with sugar water.  As soon as I hung it on the front porch a humming bird came by and got a drink.
I filled the wheelbarrow with recycled soil.  I put in it a lot of water mixed up good.  Most of the soil  went to cover the beans in the picture below.    The Blue Lake pole beans have been soaking for four days and showing healthy radicals.  
I planted a lot of beans.  I may be pulling most of them up.
I have been waiting for these seeds for nearly a week.  They were at the post office this morning. 
I planted a half tray of Crimson sweet watermelons and a half tray of Crenshaw melons.  
Carol handed my the geraniums and I planted them.  She put them in a color pattern. this is east of the front porch.
This one is west of the front porch.
I brought over the pomegranate shrub.  It has been in house five.  It is in pretty tough shape.
The Agave parryi has grown nearly a foot since yesterday.  It might grow ten to twenty feet.  
We see the kittens all the time now.    Four are yellow or yellow orange and one is the same color of the mother which is in front.  
I got a good picture of the yellow one.  They are quite wild and run away when we get to close.
East of the front porch after a watering.
West of the front porch after watering.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment