Followers

Friday, May 14, 2021

Soaking Germination Trays

 I planted Topaz melons and Hale's Best cantaloupes.  I made a tube with a plywood bottom and 2x2 sides.  It was to small.

I did a lot of weeding again.  I dug up the carrot bed.  There were a lot of old carrots left over from last year.  I am cleaning it up for a new planting of carrots next week.
This is the tray soaking tub.  But as you can see a 1020 tray will not fit.  I worked on that most of the morning.  I got a chair to think of what to do.  At left of the chair, there was a 1020 tray that didn't have any holes in it.  I put water in it and then planted the Topaz melons on one end and the Hale's cantaloupe on the other end.  There would be thirty-six cells for each.  
Later this afternoon I spaded on each side of the front porch.  
Geraniums on each side.
I walked into house five.  The potato plants were super dry.  I watered them  and saw some small potatoes.  I  picked up four of them.

Carol's brother-in-law, Fred, passed away a couple of days ago.  Carol has been on the phone with her siblings today.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment