Followers

Friday, May 28, 2021

Irrigation Water

 I read another chapter in the Book of Mormon.  I fed the the cats and kittens.  

There was a Mormon Cricket in the Cool Whip container.    
At seven I turned down the water.  I cleaned the ditch yesterday.
The water is beginning to run down the ditch.  I kept out the weeds with my pitchfork. 
I started the water on the east garden.  
This hemp field which has drip tape was being irrigated.
I dug up two rose bushes at the edge of the raspberry patch.  There was also a lot of climbing vines   I dug them out at the end of our water turn.
Two little kittens in this bucket.  I walked past them several times and they just looked up at me.  The left when I carried out the stepladder.
We drove to Fillmore to exchange overalls and kitchen over head lamp.  I worked a couple of hour taking the old lamp down and putting in the new one.  The above photo is of the box that it came in.  I got it nearly installed and it slipped loose and fell on the floor.   I tried again and this time I was able to get it secure.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment