Followers

Thursday, May 13, 2021

Moved Plants

Soon after breakfast began to move plants in house five to the patio.  It took several trips to the geraniums out.  I also brought the lemon trees out.  I put them in their place just west of the garage door.

I think that I caught Robert's hen with a smile.  She is at the top of the picture.
I hauled plants on the cart.  The tire on this side was nearly flat.  I removed the valve from the valve stem with some difficulty and put in a new one.
I need this cart for to move the big palm tree.  It is not really a palm tree, but that is what we call it.  I took the cart back to house five.
I moved the geraniums to the patio.
This is where the geraniums used to be in house five.
I took all of the large plants from the garage greenhouse and brought them to the patio.  I left them on the cart.  They really needed a good watering, so I gave it to them.
There are eight large tomato plants on the patio that was in the garage greenhouse.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment