Followers

Saturday, May 8, 2021

Weeded Pea Plants

Up early this morning and read another chapter in the Book of Helaman in the Book of Mormon.  After breakfast I watched my Saturday morning woodworking shows.  As soon as it was over I put on a sweater began weeding in the garden.  I turned on the water and let it run down the row of peas.  After it got near the end of the row I began weeding.  Most of the weeds were easy to pull out of the muddy water.  There were some large Mallow plants that had deep roots.  I took some pulling to pull each one up.

The above photo shows a lot of weeds that I pulled. 
I went into the house and watched a little TV.  When I went to go out side this box of strawberries were wrapped setting on the back porch.  The came from Carla across the street.
After I finished pulling weeds, I began to put up the trellis,  It is difficult to do by myself.  I used conduit as stakes.  I pounded them in at a slight angle.  The above photo shows one conduit and a section of weeded peas.  
This photo shows the conduit and welded wire trellis.  
The doorbell rang.  I went to the door and there was delivery person with a bouquet of roses.  They mentioned that they were Mother's Day for Carol.  I took hold of them with both hands.  I didn't want drop them.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment