Followers

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Memorial Day Mums

 I worked some in the garden this morning.  We went to Revere Building where I had an appointment with the dermatologist at ten.  He froze some of my bumps on my face and hands. They were a little sore for a while, but not now.

Carol stayed in the car and read a book while waiting for me.  We filled the car with gas  and went to the Fillmore Market for groceries.   They had boxes and boxes of Chrysanthemums.  We bought eleven.  We then went to the drug store for Carol's medication.
In the south west corner of our yard,   Shane has prepared a spot for more hemp plants.
I planted twelve celebrity and twelve Moscow plants.  Celebrity on the east end of the row and Moscow on the west end of the row.  I will make some cages like then ones picture for all of them  I ran water down the rows.  They got a good soaking.  I dug holes and put in a handful of horse pellets in each hole and put the tomato plant on top of it. 
I turned on the sprinklers to water the back lawn.  It will run all night.
The Agave parryi is getting taller.
This is a terrible weed that is growing across the road and in many places all over town.  They have a dandelion type seed that blows all over.  Any I dig up any that I see in our yard.

Our light fixture is burning out.  We have to get a new one that looks like the on in th above photo.
The tiller is broke.  The parts welded together broke so there is no way to control the tiller.
Here the handle bars are showing.
Two views of the Agave parryi.  
A different angle.  House three is in the back ground.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment