Followers

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Tractor Fixed

 After breakfast I went out to work.  I got my cordless weed eater and began to cut down grass in the dry garden and weeds in the driveway,

I come across these pretty flowers and had no idea what they were called.  I pulled up weeds around it and underneath it.  It turned out to be Salvia pachyphylla.  I haven't seen it at this location.
I found this moth digging around this rock.
Pretty mallow is growing in the dry garden.
I picked this bucket of rhubarb and took it to the post office.  I haven't been back to see what is left.
On the way home I drove by this large building that Barry Nixon is building.  Todd Troseth is the one who is building it.
I have been working on getting part of the garden ready for tomato plants.  I dug out all the weed in this row and run water down it.  That makes the ground soft for digging holes for the tomatoes.  I watched several videos on trellising tomato plants.  I got some good ideas.
At the west end of the north garden there is a huge patch of 








No comments:

Post a Comment