Followers

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Planted Easter Lily

Another warm day.  I picked up the mail and then went out to house five.  The tomato seedlings are slowly germinating.  The peppers are waiting.  It always takes pepper seeds longer to germinate than tomato seeds.  

I put water on this spot north of the garage this morning, and this afternoon, I dug a hole and planted the Easter lily.  I planted one last year to the left which is hidden by the shovel.  I had some pretty blooms last year.
I found the hose that we use on the front lawn.  I hooked it up and put a water breaker on it and watered dahlias.  I watered them two times today.
This fern leaf peony has taken a beaten by snow and freezing weather.  This morning it is looking pretty healthy.   There is a lot of red buds on it.
This afternoon I called about my zebra printer.  There were so many menu items that I had a hard time getting to talk to a real live person.  The last message was: "someone will answer soon."   I got tired of waiting.   I hung up and called the number that was on top of the printer.  A woman answered immediately.  I told of my problem.  She gave me some instructions.  I followed them the best I could.  It didn't work.  The printer fed the labels but didn't print anything.  The instructions are a couple of photos below.
A close-up of the fern peony flower.   I dug a lot of weeds today and sprayed a tank of weed killer this morning.   I planted the Easter lily by the garage door.
These two spray tanks have been around for years.  They don't work.  I dumped them on the gravel driveway, and I will take them to the dump.
Here is a picture of printer switch.
Here are the directions that were given to me over the phone.  I tried to follow them one more time and still no printing.  I shut of the computer and the printer.     Open Office has not worked for a couple of days.  I went online and had Open Office updated.  It still didn't work.  I shut the computer off and turned it back on.  Now it works.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment