Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Heavy Frost

 The night was much colder than previous nights.  I didn't notice it even being covered with a bed sheet and a blanket.  Later in the morning when the sun was a little higher in the sky, I opened the east door of greenhouse five.

I left some water running in the north garden.  The water froze as it sprayed across the pipe to the east.  It didn't melt until the afternoon sun began to shine on it.  The white PVC pipe has a diameter of six inches.
The celebrity and delicious tomato plants are doing good.  I turned off the power to the heating pad.  I will plant them in May after Mother's Day. 
The frost laid down this fern leaf Peone.  It had straightened up by this evening.
The shrub, Silver Buffalo Berry is growing next to greenhouse five.  Some of it is growing inside house three.  I cut it off and took it to the truck.0
I painted the stump with undiluted Kilzal.
There is and elm tree growing on the outside next to house five.  I cut it down and painted the stump with Kilzal.  I took the two large branches and put them in the truck.
There is a hemp plant growing in house five.  It will probably have to be pulled up.
I dug up this hardy Pampas grass for Robert.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment