Followers

Friday, April 15, 2022

Transplanting Tomatoes

 Another warm night.  The house temperature this morning when I got up was 68 degrees.  I went out after the news was over and opened the door to house five.  

I began to transplant the celebrity tomatoes.  I started off with using the soil from pots where the plants had died.  I also, used the potting soil that we bought yesterday.  I was impressed with the quality of it.  I found a bunch of small pots in the small shed in the south-west corner of our yard.  I ended up with thirty-two celebrity plants.  
The above photo is of twenty delicious tomato plants.  These will be ready to plant in the second week in May.  That is about a month from today.   This evening I put on Miricale Grow fertilizer on all of the plants.  I was going to plant more tomatoes.  I have nine small packets of seeds.  I made labels with computer in the small bedroom.  I got six printed.  And, some how lost all my files.  The printer would not print.

Please LIKE, SHARE and LEAVE A COMMENT! We want to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment